Re: I need some helpful advice

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 21:19:31 EST

Well I have the 4.7 and while love the heck out of it, it makes most of it's
ooomff in the higher rpm range. If you need to tow alot I would recommend the
5.9. More low end grunt and probably a little better driveability in the lower
rpm range. Plus as people have said there is a wealth of aftermarket stuff
for it where the 4.7 is still playing catch-up there. Just my guess of course
since I do have the 4.7 but have NOT towed with it. But driving it around you
get to know where it's strength is.