Re: Was Rice, now decals

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 21:38:31 EST

I honestly don't know.... It was back when we were still pretty new to the
neighborhood. I thought it might have something o do with my son in school
(The kids were in his school) but never found out for sure. What ended it
was going over to their houses, telling their folks that:
A) I was staking a camera out in front and would turn the images over to the
police (and with whom I had already filed a report, and
B) These kinds of incidents can escalate easily, ending in someone getting
seriously hurt.

Being 6'1" , 240 lbs and tattooed like a heathen Biker, VERY pissed over the
truck and usually seen armed around my property probably helped :-)

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS
Columnist: http://www.wfthecoliseum.com