Re: One of them days

From: Mike Schwall (mschwall@flash.net)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 23:35:05 EST

>Ooouch!! Very sorry to hear about this, Mike. The most important
>thing is that you're okay!
>
>Terry Herrin

Yeah, but the Dak, the Dak! Air bag did it's job. Weird thing is I hit
and saw the bag inflate before ramming into it. Pretty cool, in twisted
kinda way. After coming to a stop, the windshield wipers were on and left
turn signal was on, and the horn was blaring away. Couldn't get the hood up
to yank the horn wires, so I started beating the horn pad on the steering
wheel till it finally stopped. I was stopped and still long enough to get
both windows down (manual windows) before the horn went off. The air bad
rips through the steering wheel/horn cover. The cover was torn. I can
still picture seeing the air bag fully inflated before hitting
it. Surprised the hell out of me It's amazing how split second crap like
that sticks in your mind so clear.

Mike

mschwall@flash.net