shocks

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 01:15:19 EST

Well, I decided to use this months Dak money for new shocks. Bernd
was real convincing on the Pro-Comps, so I called up Central 4wd
(cause they're nice), intending to buy them there. They said "47.95
apiece." I said "?!?" Didn't buy them there. Looked for somewhere
else, and wound up calling 4-Wheel Parts http://www.4wheelparts.com/
who also turned out to be very nice. $34.95 apiece, he looked to see
if there were any specials coming up and my price turned out to be
$119.80 for all 4. They have to order them, said they'd be in next
Friday. Could have had 'em shipped to my house, but slightly cheaper
to pick them up, and I'm using my $$ to have 'em installed. I looked
at what was involved, and decided the tire shop guys can do it when
they're rotating my tires (free, cause I bought the tires there) $10
apiece to put on the shocks- worth it to me.
So, if I don't like these shocks, Bernd, I'm going to blame you.
Flip

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!