Re: One of them days

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 08:15:06 EST

Damn, that sucks... Sure glad you were able to "walk away" and I'll be sure to
hoist a couple for ya'!
Tom

Subject: DML: One of them days
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
Date: 3/9/00 9:51 PM

<snip>
<<On the way home from the dealer, I got stuck in typical Oklahoma
traffic. Two lanes, 65 in a 70, both lanes going same speed. I'm
following a late eighties/early nineties Chebby Silverado. I come over a
hill behind the Chebby, following close to 1 1/2 car lengths behind, and I
see white tire smoke coming from the Chebby. I slam the brakes and try to
steer to the left to go into the median, but the front wheels were locked
and I couldn't turn and slammed into the back of the Chebby.>>

<Snipity, snipity>