Re: another "BIG" amp question

From: Dave Scelfo (macncheesemonster@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 10:43:46 EST

What I did was take the cover off the little club cab seat, cut a square of
foam out big enough to mount the amp in. Made a replacement board for the
bottom and cut hole for the amp to "breath" and make adjustements, screwed
it all together, put the cover back on, a little creative cutting and waa
laa. It looks neat when you lift the seat up, otherwise its "stealth", just
dont let anyone sit on it. This wont work if your amp controls are on the
sides. FWIW, its a 5 channel Soundstream.

--
Dave