AVALANCHE -- REVISED

From: Morrison, Dennis (DMorriso@ciena.com)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 10:47:39 EST

I appreciate all criticisms and opinions, but like assholes we all have one. I understand that some people here are narrow minded Chrysler freaks, but if you do not have something nice to say you should not say it at all. If you offer constructive criticism I will glady take it. I like the truck due to the mid-gate idea and it is a full-size 4door/halfbed style truck. But in me offering constructive criticism Chrysler is a dinosaur when it comes to "new things" like they are way behind in inovative ideas for there 4x4 line and the 454ss and Lightning would kill an unmoded R/T and they are full-size. I love my Dakota but I will not wear blinders. I am out for "all things considered".