Re: One of them days

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 09:55:39 EST

Dang, Mike, that really sux! It sounds, though, like you might come out
ok if the shop is as good as it sounds (despite the West Side
appearance)!
Glad you're ok, other than the shock of the acident and the depression of
seeing your Dak so torn up. Keep us posted on the repairs and let us know
if it turns out well.

Richard in San Antonio

On Thu, 09 Mar 2000 21:51:19 -0600 Mike Schwall <mschwall@flash.net>
writes:
> snip<
> On the way home from the dealer, I got stuck in typical Oklahoma
> traffic. Two lanes, 65 in a 70, both lanes going same speed. I'm
> following a late eighties/early nineties Chebby Silverado. I come
> over a
> hill behind the Chebby, following close to 1 1/2 car lengths behind,
> and I
> see white tire smoke coming from the Chebby. I slam the brakes and
> try to
> steer to the left to go into the median, but the front wheels were
> locked
> and I couldn't turn and slammed into the back of the Chebby.

>more snips<

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.