Re: AVALANCHE

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 20:07:27 EST

>But in me offering constructive criticism Chrysler is a dinosaur when it
>comes to "new things"

I for one like "narrow minded Chrysler freaks" and am on this list to
avoid the "Im better then everyone Chevy minded" folks.

As for constructive criticism and saying Chrysler is a dinasaur.. wow...
man... thats the funniest thing I have hear all day Not only do they
DOMINATE NEW DESIGN and REDESIGN, but they have showed more leadership in
the last 5 years then I can say for 90% of all other auto manufactures,
and 100% of all American manufactures.. hmmm.. look at the new body style
chevy camaro... do I detect a little (no, cross that out) a LOT of
chrysler imaging in that?? that goes for 90% of the cars on the road...

I could go on and on.. but you get my point...

Clay