Re: One of them days

From: Jeremiah Siembida (hemimopar426@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 23:29:11 EST

Hey dude,
Sorry to hear about the accident, but glad that you'er still in one piece!

I had almost a similar outcome from a skid earlier this week. I was in
North Dakota, on I-94 going west, and the wind was going south, about 40-50
MPH. I was fighting the wind all day, driving from Mankato, MN after
visiting some friends. The storm that hit MN as rain; hit ND as ice, snow,
and blizzard conditions. It left traffic on 94 down to crawling speeds. I
was about 40 miles frm Bismarck, and even though I had gotten loose from
time to time, this time I lost it. No grip could be found for my Goodyear
Wrangler HT's, and despite my best efforts to save it, I ended up sideways
into the median ditch at 45-50MPH *this IS crawling, for me *grin* *. No
fun. The blizzard that hit left a oot of soft, wet snow in the median, and
hood pointed skyward, 4wd alone couldn't pull me out. After some hard
praying, fancy maneuvering, and 4-lo, I pulled slowly out. Thank God!
Anyhow, considering how I slid into the ditch, I thought I was going to roll
my Dak. I got out and surveyed the damage, when I collected myself. All 4
tires intact, inflated, and damage free. The entire truck was unscathed. I
was expecting at least a debeaded tire.
Anyhow, Love that four-wheel-drive!
Good luck on your Dak, too, man.

Mopar or Nocar!
Black 1996 Dodge Dakota Sport, Club Cab
4X4, V-8 Magnum
Tearing up North Dakota!
MSD 6AL/Blaster 2, K&N filter, Mopar Performance
P4876138 High-Performance computer,
Mopar Performance exhaust coming soon.....
The SlickBlackDak :)