Re: another dak on the injured list :(

From: RCornbred@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 23:34:16 EST

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience. But I also must join the team
of Injured List.

In my school parking lot, we basically have to park on a dirt field because
our school isn't finished yet. And we are pact in there like sardines. Well
some "chebby" camaro ugly lookin' thing parks like 3 inches from my Dak. And
of course there's all these ferds, rice rockets, and chebby's surrounding me
in there. So I decide I am going to try to pull out of it anyway, and I
wasn't watching my rightside and caught the corner of his car. And I didn't
feel it at first, but then next thing ya know, I am dragging/towing his car
while it's parked. I am not too happy about the $2000 worth of damage to my
car. But it was worth it to hit that little "chebby" peice of junk.

Ron Clausen
97' V-6 CC SLT+