hey guess what?! I've got a tranny cooler!!

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 19:49:07 EST

you heard it right, the mighty premag has a tranny cooler...
how did I figure this out?
cuz' it's the reason I have to put 2 quarts of tranny fluid in it a
week!! The lines to it leak like it's nobody's business...
I'm just happy I found the link and a cool option on my truck all at the
same time =)

-mike "still limpin' the poor thing" d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" ... slammed 88 Dakota gettin' a Magnum 360!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.