Re: Power Mirrors FYI

From: Scubagatr@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 09:42:40 EST

I was thinking of doing the swap myself untill i saw two daks sitting side by
side with the different size mirrors. While the 6x9 are far better for
visibilty, they tend to look very large on a dak. The smaller mirrors look
more areodynamic and sporty. I think the 6x9 look better on the 4x4 because
of the height and just plane baddass look of the 4x4. Just an obsevation i
made while drooling over some trucks at the local dodge store. BTY my
buddy just bought a 2000 Ram, 4w4 OFFROAD with all the goodies and a 3 inch
lift. BLACK SPORT BAD MUTHER__KER

I spend too much time at the dodge store, I love my truck

97 CC 5.2 SLT 2WD soon to have a killer stereo
Dave