Houston autocross tomorrow

From: bgbeaird@neosoft.com
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 11:53:58 EST

For those interested, the Lone Star Region of the Porsche Club of America
has apparently posted their April autocross as a GO! It was previously
tentatively planned for this weekend, which is not a regular date for
this event.

The event will be held at the Houston Police Academy on Rankin road.
Gates open at 0830 (if they are open before then, do NOT enter until
0830!). For more info, follow the URL:

http://www.lsrpca.org/autocros.htm

I *think* I will be there. Barbara is still in Harlingen, so I may sneak
out for some 'seat time' without her (Shhhhh, don't tell her!). Maybe I
will see some Daks there. Just look for the red SVO.

And for those concerned about the competitiveness of the Dakota, in
February at the SCCA autocross, we placed 2nd and 3rd in Street Touring E
class, bettering the times of 2 Lightnings and one F150 SVT. We were
beat in class by a SVT Cobra.

Come on out and have some fun!!

Gene Beaird
98 Flame Red CC R/T