Re: Att: BOB TOM

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 17:07:12 EST

At 09:28 AM 3/11/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey Bob, Have been sending Messages to your personel E Mail. They keep
>returing. Dave & Lynn

Hi, Dave & Lynn

I don't know what could be wrong. I've been getting emails from the
DML, MML, Jason and Norah, Ed and Lisa.

I just returned from Performance World where Jon, Jason, Norah, Ed
(he has his truck on display), Lisa and I got together. The Cayuga
people had a booth there where they were giving out huge wall calendars
with the 2000 schedule on it. Opening day is April 1 but I don't know
if it's free like last year.

I also talked with Pat Storey as SMR had a booth there. Really
nice and knowledgeable fellow. I found out where he's locate in
Bradford and that he is selling parts that I may be interested in
getting.

If my email is still acting up, let me know again through the DML.

Bob