Re: Re: Dr. Pat isn't "Dr. Pat"

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 22:17:37 EST

Congratulations on the new DAKOTA, Dr. Pat!
My question of a sexual nature is; how did you work THAT?!
;)
Flip

---- Begin Original Message ----

My , what a skeptical bunch you are. To absolutely prove, without a
shadow
of a doubt, that I am NOT thesexdoctor, I will now offer answers to
questions of a sexual nature FOR FREE!!!!! This would obviously be
against
the intent of the "other" website-to make money, and would
disassociate me
 from the "other"  Dr. Pat.

Thanks for the info Jeff, I contacted Beck Dodge in Palatka(?) Fl.
and am
proud to say that I'm expecting a 3900 lb. baby R/T about 60 days from
now.

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!