Re: headlight mod?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 23:11:02 EST

Sorry. I should explain that on my webpage, but

anyways. Use the thickest wire you can get. if you go get 18 awg (gauge)
wire.. just stay with the factory wiring... Personally, I'd run 10 gauge,
but I can't find a 10 gauge female quick disconnect to plug into the relay.

Gives me a though, maybe I can trim half the wires off the 10 gauge wiring
and force fit it into a 12 gauge female disconnect..
-Dester

<< Dester,

 What benefits/improvements does the headlight modification with the relay
 provide?

 Thanks
 Andrew