TO KCIR! more racing for the v6 dakota

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 23:37:10 EST

Well, the track's finally open again and I'm taking the dakota out to the
track. With a couple mods over winter break, I'm sure she's ready to kick
some chebby and ferd butt.

On another note. It was a fun day on the highway tonite. I was cruising
home on I-35 south. The speed limit is 60 and I'm doing about 70-75 (if you
live in Kansas, you know how fast traffic flows!)

anyways. there's this ford f-150 "nascar" edition with the cheesy checkered
border around his truck. He gets to the right of me and guns it. slows
down. then waits for me to come up, then guns it again. he keeps on doing
this and I get aggrevated! my mom's in the car and she's shaking her head
"no" already... (now i see why some people won't race. their mom won't let
em. hehe)

although I didn't get to race him, it was kinda amusing how some people pick
a race. I just gun it and don't look back. he tries to play with ya.

Who cares about him, i'm gonna have a blast out at KCIR. I think the track
opens at 9 a.m. and you can stay until 3 or 6 p.m for 9 bucks!
-Dester