Fw: MotorCities.com -- 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T CC black

From: gmvega (gmvega@gateway.net)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 00:52:04 EST

Just got an e-mail saying my truck had been picked as the "Truck of the
Week" at MotorCities!! Man, and I don't even have the truck anymore. If
anyone knows who ends up with this buyback, please let me know as I have all
the manuals for the stereo and receipts for all the add-ons. Thanks.

Gilbert Vega '00 Black Lightning on order