Opening Day @ Cayuga Dragway

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 08:55:53 EST

DMLers in Central/Southern Ont. and nearby New York.

Opening day at Cayuga Dragway, Cayuga, Ontario is Saturday April 1.

I have no information yet as to whether admission will be free
or not, as it was last year. If no admission fee, it's best
if you can get there when the gates open at 9 a.m. and get through
tech by 10 a.m., when the track opens for test and tune.

Crowd will be heavy around 11:30 or so, with tech and staging
lineups of up to 2 hours, if last year is any indication.

You should get at least 3 runs (and probably 5 or 6 depending
on how long you take for cool down periods) before the masses
have arrived.

Will post soon as I hear if they are charging or not. Hope to see
all interested parties there.

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.