March Texas picnic (Less than a week away)

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 15:16:20 EST

Ok, here it goes, again.

March Texas Picnic is coming up fast, I have about 50 ppl showing up that I
know of...if I don't know you're coming, tell me so I can make sure we are
prepared with enough food. I think y'all are going to get fat cause if you
check out the food list, we got plenty of it. We still don't have definite
answers on side items and we probably need more drinks. Those of you who
haven't signed up for anything, please, bring something, even if it is a
block of cheese, or a 2 liter bottle of Coke. We want to get together and
have fun and eat at the same time, but we can't just feed everyone with only
a few people bringing things. I think this is going to be a great picnic
and we'll have a great time meeting the rest of the Texas folk who are not
in Central Texas. We have a great bunch of guys in this area and we want to
show you what Dak owners are made of :) LOTS of friendly people!!! So help
us out and bring even the littlest item to the picnic. Let me know what you
are bringing so I can add it to the list and make room in the kitchen!
Looking forward to this upcoming Saturday and hope to see all of you there!

So far, forecast for Central Texas is SUN, SUN, SUN!!!!!

Bring yer shades and sunblock, it's gonna be hot!

Heather, Shiner, and Lonestar!

http://dakotatruck.tripod.com/Dakota/DML

(Don't forget to let me know you're coming and what you're bringing)