Re: RT cam or Blower cam

From: TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 19:21:18 EST

In a message dated 3/12/2000 1:54:34 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tigers@bserv.com writes:

<< Just from experience with the clean air testing in Ontario, the passing
 HC reading here is 58. In Jan., my HC reading just squeeked under with a
 57 ...
 this was with the CARB-approved MP cam in ... the only non-CARB mod that I
 left
 on for the test was the F&B Stage 1 tb ... replaced the 180 tstat with the
 195 tstat.

 If budget can handle it, you might want to consider beefy up your valve train
 components (lifters, pushrods, valve springs, retainers). When running N2O,
 you will get up into the high rpms pretty quick. You might already have the
 beefier pushrods with your 1.7 rockers.

 Bob >>

        Thanks Bob....I still don"t kno what to doooooooooooo

                        Ted O.
    99 SLT + 4X4, Powerdyne SC'er, Leach headers, Gibson stainless catback,
TransGo shift kit, R&D TB, K&N, Taylor wires, Autolite 3923's, 4.10's front
and rear, Hoosier Drag slicks, Msd Boost retard ignition, Auto meter Boost
gauge, Beer cooler...1.7 roller rockers...24# injectors...soon Nitrous Oxide
system