Re: V6 Injectors

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 23:41:37 EST

>>I heard you can swap the 360 injectors into a V6.I have a 95 rc V6 and
was
wondering is it was a swap that required any mods or was it just a
straight
swap? Also does it matter what year the V8 is or do i need to find one
close
to the same year as mine?<<

you can do it, but it won't help much... if any... most people swap
injectors on supercharged or n2o engines for that little bit of extra
fuel. If you can get the injectors really cheap, then go for it... if you
have to pay full price for em', ain't worth the $$$...

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" ... slammed 88 Dakota gettin' a Magnum 360!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.