Re: totaled dak

From: Dan Williamson (muyrapido@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 01:38:01 EST

Well if you are going to get a Neon... You should look for a ACR.. they were built from 1995 to
1999 and came in a coupe..150hp and a sedan 132hp.. both with tuned suspension and bigger sway
bars and a performance 5-speed trans with better gearing and a tighter power steering ratio.
Although they don't come with many options.. manual everything except for the optional A/c, rear
defrost, and radio. The 97 and ups came with adjustable Koni struts fromt he factory also. Or you
can wait for the 2001 Neon ACR that they are going to be producing again in a sedan only version..
but still will be a hot set up. Or if you want to be fast but have power stuff.. go for a 98-99
Neon R/T coupe. The suspension is a little softer and more comfortable on the street but they
still go like stink and also are available with sunroof. Hope this helps.

Dan Williamson
99 R/T CC
98 Neon ACR coupe #7 SSB