Dealership buyout"

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 05:53:50 EST

Flame Red RC. My sister has my "old" one-Flame Red CC. There's only about 6 Gen II
daks down here(except for the power company-they just bought a shuttled of them).
There are no R/T's. It's not surprising considering how much trouble I had getting
one. There is basically no dealership. The Dodge dealership here is basically a 6 car
lot, and they're all used and of various makes.

Is there anyone out there with money and experience that wants to live the island
life? This dealership is ripe for a takeover. Considering their volume maybe mopar
will be happy to just turn over the franchise. I can't do it alone, but maybe with a
couple partners????
contact me privately.
Dr. Pat