Infinity amp bad, anyone got one sitting around?

From: Joshua Brown (CompCon Tech) (a-jobro@microsoft.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 06:35:05 EST

 My stereo has been making a bad crackling noise lately, so I thought it was
the speakers, I went to the local extravaganza show here in Dallas and
bought a new set of rear speakers thinking this would solve the problem.
When I went to have them installed the tech told me it was the amp and the
speakers would not do me a darn bit of good. I had the same noise coming
from my other Dak before I totaled it. SO I have two options, either get a
new amp and all new speakers( the tech said my existing infinity speakers
were not the correct ohms as the amps I was looking at (alpine)) or I can
replace the bad amp with another infinity amp. I have not called the dealer
yet for a quote I was hoping maybe someone on the list had one sitting in
their garage collecting dust. If this is the case I would like to take it
off your hands. If you do have one and are willing to get rid of it, please
email me off list with the price, including shipping. Thanks

Josh Brown, MCSE
Microsoft Messaging
After Hours Duty Manager
A-Jobro@microsoft.com

Phone: 972-756-7162 Work Hrs: 2000 - 0700 Hrs. Sat. - Tues. CST