My Dak vs. Lebaron GTC

From: Dave Thede (tnadoman@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 21:20:20 EST

I was minding my own business (isnt that how they all start) driving home
(kansas) from my in-laws (denver) when I came up on a Lebaron GTC. I figured
what the heck, maybe this is a car I can beat. So I kinda play with him at
the first and second light (feeling him out).
At the 3rd light, its me and him side by side with nobody in front. I take
an early lead with good shifts through 3rd. I stay ahead of him throughout
the quick trip to 70mph by a foot or two and then let off. After doing some
research, I saw that these cars have a 2.2 litre turbo (I was thinking it
would have some type of turbo) with 174 horsepower. I felt pretty good that
I stayed ahead of this guy considering I dont race to many people. Anyway,
just wanted to pass that along.

Dave Thede
1997 Sport+ Flame Red CC V8/5-spd 4x4 3.55
Homemade Ram Air
K&N FIPK clone
Gibson split cat-back
188.0 rwhp, 267.3 torque dynoed