Re: ANOTHER TRUCK BITES THE DUST

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 16:32:04 EST

Not my fault. The rule is (I can make these rules since I was the
first to identify the "T" curse way back when) it doesn't bring bad
luck to say the T word if in the course of doing so you are pointing
out that "T" might be responsible for some mishap or mishaps currently
being experienced.

This has got to be the biggest outbreak I've ever seen. Originally it
was small stuff like rubbing curbs, getting dented by shopping
carts.... But now..... someone call an exorcist or something!

Sorry to hear about all the fallen Daks, glad everyone is OK. Lets
just take all this and keep it in our mind as we drive our Daks this
week. It will all be over before too long hopefully.

Stay safe.
--Mike