Re: RE: ANOTHER TRUCK BITES THE DUST

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 18:27:51 EST

WOW! That's quite a hit. You'd be wise to go to a
doctor and get checked out. I crashed my motorcycle 3
years ago, and felt 'okay', and thought I was only
sore. 3 days later I finally went to the doctor... I
had a broken back (compression fracture, T-6)... So,
don't wait around. I was lucky... Don't stress on
your truck-- it'll be taken care of. If it's
totalled, fine, so be it. Start picking out a new
color. '2000s run better (RT wise) than the '98/99 if
you plan to go that route.
Did your airbag go off??? Get some pictures, as this
will be another testament to the passenger safety of
the Dakota.

Good to hear you are 'okay' all things considered.

Take it easy, and get your butt to the Doctor! :o)

Sam '00 RT