Re: Truck Update.... Totalled?

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 18:47:25 EST

Why not be able to get some of the money for accessories?
Do you have receipts? Or can you at least contact the places where you
bought the stuff and ask them to send you the cost of each accessory. The
insurance people should re-imburse some of it.
Fight for your money, or else you're gonna get screwed.

Frank WJ