Is there any way to make the accessories have power until a door is opened?

From: Seth Huffman (Sethmh@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 21:06:02 EST

I was wondering if there are any products available to make the power to the
stereo and windows stay on after the engine is turned off until one of the
doors is opened. My dads car has this feature and I think it would be great
if I could do it to my truck. I know clifford has this option in one of
their alarms but I dont really want an alarm. Anyone know any other way to
do this?