Re: FLAME ON!!...........

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 21:27:17 EST

Interesting to see that Chrysler or DC is renewing the realtionship with
mitsubishi. And on the other note.....I honestly think that a properly
equipped dakota QC would be the perfect police vehicle. Open bed, 4x4,
2-wheel drive, bed cap, all with four-doors to stuff those bad guys in.
It could be the hummer of the police world.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318