Re: Re:too many Dak's goin' down

From: brett burford (brettburford@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 22:09:00 EST

thats it i am going to go rent a neon for a week, buy
a NOS "shot" style system, a wiper washer motor some
fuel
line and dig out my 4 yr old issue of Mopar Ill. where
they breathed on said rent-a-car, and go fry some
rice,
 leaving my Dak home safe and sound! now where was
the
coffee can 323?
Brett
93 RC 4x4 V6
00 Neon "no mr.Hertz i don't know why the valetrain
seems so loud, but i did notice it leaks a lot of
oil!"

--- Tim Berry <coolva1@home.com> wrote:
> What is it lately...?? Is there something somewhere
> which sais take out as
> many daks as possable?
>
> I hope i dont get into an accident... =/

> Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
> `97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
> Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 16"
> Electric Fan
> 180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Lakewood Traction Bars,
> F&B Stage 1 TB. Mod'd
> intake
> ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG
> 275/60's, Hypertech PTM
> (gettin fixed)
> BEST 1/4 15.488 @ 86.23 MPH

ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ