What Alarm system do you have....long

From: dakota_24 (dakota_24@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 22:05:18 EST

everyone seem to use the directed electronics (ie.Viper Python, Hornet, Your
valet,and a couple others )as the standard for alarms and rem starters so
you will hear alot of good things about them as I have installed these units
for a few years and have been very happy with the product quality and
install ease, but since I opened my shop I exclusivly use excalibur products
and love them the price is much better and the quality is the same and have
a few options that the others dont like the led lite doesn't get drilled
into the dash it gets stuck to the top of the windshield with a didgital
screen that tells you how many transmitters are programed to the unit,they
almost all have code jumping now but the excalibur has cod erase also and
the 1800 atv has a 1200' range(the 1800atv is the start,alarm combo) sorry
for being long winded