The "T" word

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 22:41:22 EST

In reference and sincere respect to the "T" word, let me add these few
words.

Since ramming the s bolt through my hood, I found that (after adding a
stainless steel 4" washer) I was able to dress up my hood, and keep it
bolted down much more securely with the nut that came with my J.C. What-not
high performance air filter. After adding a little duct tape and some
liquid nails (not to be confused with the highly recommended liquid
tape).... I found I had added 5 horsepower and cut a tenth off my quarter
mile times!

Also, the "raised" portion of my hood now creates kind of a vortex (if you
will) that actually creates a tornado effect that rams air into my throttle
body. It may be a poor man's supercharger, but I'll take it!

P.S. Bernd, do you think I could hook up that 2 hp N20 unit to my truck? I
might break the 17's!

Very insincerely,
Brett
'94 Dak Sport CC, still practicing left foot braking, and just took my last
smart ass pill.