RE: RE: Front BUMPTER RUSTING

From: Kurt Swanson (kswanson@peerenvironmental.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 00:11:07 EST

Same with me! Had the Dak for about 12 months and it started peeling pretty
bad. By the time I took it in, the rust had started! Dealer said it was a
common problem and they replaced it with no questions asked!

Kurt Swanson

97 Dak Sport CC 4X4 318 auto,K&N Gen II, Mesa headers, Y-pipe and Hi-flo
cat, MSD Digital 6, MSD SS Coil, Bedrug, etc.