DML Help Wanted (Really)

From: FloordYa2@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 02:43:15 EST

    Well, folks I finally had a chance to check my email after 4 days. I have
been doing a few "honey-do's" around the house that have kept me pretty busy
and haven't had a chance to check my email. I only had 997messages (995 - DML
& 2 - porn). Been kind of slow on the DML huh? Anyhow I really enjoyed the
Va. meet and if I didn't have to wait in line so long to race I could have
brought this up then, but here it goes. I started a new job as the Human
Resources Manager for the Baltimore & DC offices of Network Technologies
Group. The company is a large telecommunications construction company and I
am looking for people in the Maryland & N.Virginia areas, that are seriously
looking for work with growth potential. It's a great company, we have, heath
insurance, dental, life, AD & D, 401k, 1 week paid vacation (1st Year), 4
sick days, 1 personal day & better than avg. pay rates. If you are interested
you can email your resume to me ( or if you know someone interested ) to my
work email address:

        rminnic@ntg1.com (all lower case and the first letter is an "R")

      Our company webpage is : http://www.Impreza-online.com/ntg

And for the Dak content: I love driving my truck to work, and if you get
hired;
"You can buy all the performance parts you want and usually have weekends off
to go to Meets!!!!"

Don't send it to FloordYa2 addy. I become "delete" happy when I get backed up.

    Ron

'00 CC SLT +
Deep Garnet
4.7L, Auto,