Re: Ignition-keyed 12V source?

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 06:53:03 EST

Cig Lighter...
You can even run a relay off stuff like that for higher draw's... (like me,
with 2 fans)
The Cig lighter has a ground and hot, makes real easy to hook up lights,
ect.. =)
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 16" Electric Fan
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB. Mod'd
intake
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, Hypertech PTM
(gettin fixed)
BEST 1/4 15.488 @ 86.23 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ