Leaving the list

From: ROBINSON (rrobinson@BCMS.CARTERET.K12.NC.US)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 09:10:06 EST

Thank you so much for your help, and I may be back later. I am getting to many emails even in digest form to keep up with. I also have the Gen II Dakota and don't see many relevant information about it (most is R/T and 97 on stuff). I love the ideas of group buys and performance information, but really don't see as much as before for my 96.

I am still interested in the coil groupbuy (if you can beat the $38.00 Summitt price) so please e-mail me privately when things are arranged. I will probably stay on the list until tommorrow, so let me know if I need to do anything.

I haven't heard about the white guage group buy for pre97s in a while so I'm assuming that didn't go through??? If it has, please email me privately at this address.

Thanks so much for your help and if you guys decide to go to Jacksonville, NC for a night at the strip, let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good talking with you guys (and gals)!

Rob Robinson
96 Sport 318 2wd 3.55

Rob Robinson