RE:WAS: Liquid Duct Tape Now: I am a dumbass!

From: Johnson Sgt Michael D (JohnsonMD@lejeune.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 11:55:28 EST

Hey guys, thanks for your help. No wonder they looked at me like that. To
tell you the truth, I was in Lowes about five minutes after narrowly missing
a head on with a Sebring or Avenger! Trying to make a left turn out of
parking lot across three lanes of traffic doing 45 or 50 mph and a center
turn lane. Nothing coming but a ford turning into the other entrance of the
parking lot. Start out across and up to merge into traffic, look up and
theres a car with smoking white tires headed right at me! I yanked the
wheel harder and head up the middle lane of traffic in the wrong direction!!
Luckily nothing else was coming and I was able to merge back over to traffic
going the correct direction. Scared the sh!t out of me, and I was rattled
all day long. I thought I was going to do a duke boys jump over the front
of that car in my truck! Anyway, thanks for the info...I am headed back to
Lowes now!!

Mike Johnson
99 Black Spt+ CC 4x4 318
AirAid, Gibson Dual Exhaust
35% Tint on Door Windows, All graphics removed
31x10.5 BFG MT's
Black Chrome Diamond Tread Toolbox
Swansboro, NC