Re: RE:

From: Joseph W. Council (joseph_council@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 13:03:22 EST

To give you more background Information.

My 98 has 34,000 Miles and has a noise in the rear end
at 45 mph and lower. Have been given the run around
at the dealership where I bought the truck and I am
about to scream bloody murder. Sorry had to vent.

Hehhehe :) Any more suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

Joe C
98 CC SLT
V6