Re: RE: New R/T and Durango Test drive-Preacher

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 13:33:24 EST

I don't even want to know the cost...LOL

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.... to my wallet...

I am guessing that they are gonna fix my truck instead of total it (though
at this point I would rather they junk it)
Frame damage has to be revealed when selling a vehicle... so unless I want
to keep this thing forever, I am screwed.... Resale value will be reduced
dramatically.

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS