RE: gas out

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 14:02:17 EST

Another concept of a great GAS OUT. Find a company who sell cheap gas and
only buy their gas until the competition suffers and lowers the price.
Usually below the current one and then keep switching until the prices are
normal.

But I still go for the 'opening the Alaska pipeline' and start dumping oil
on the World Oil Crude Market and watch the faces of the OPEC ministry
falter.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD,MCTSSA