Re: New R/T and Durango Test drive

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 15:57:43 EST

Tell them 19,000 for the RT, 'cause 21,400 w/20,000
miles and some cosmetic damage isn't worth it. Figure
that the tires are about gone (as with most RT's with
20k miles), so that's another $154 x 4 tires, plus
mounting/balancing...

Figure worst case, you'd go for $20000, with 4 new
RSA's...

Other wise get a 2000 RT, for about 25500
(sticker)...and have a brand new, never abused
vehicle.

Sam '00 RT