Re: Which Mod Next?

From: mmuegge@okstate.edu
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 17:41:59 EST

Thanks. I've done a lil web design and I tried to make things look nice:)

I'll have pics of my truck with the fender flairs on it soon!!

Later All,
Matt

Mike Sype <blue98dakota@yahoo.com>
Sent by: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
03/14/00 11:15 AM
Please respond to dakota-truck

        To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
        cc: (bcc: Matthew L Mueggenborg/cis/evp/Okstate)
        Subject: Re: DML: Which Mod Next?

damn nice webpage Matt. The truck looks great also,

Mike Sype