Re: RE: Bucket seats for a '96

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 18:19:50 EST

Thanks Brain &Kelly, I saw the posts about the dytona buckets but I am not even
having much luck in finding them. To be honest unless it's a k-car of varient you
just have a very hard time finding chrysler products in the juck yards from the
late eighties or nineties especially compared to ford and gm. I am going to keep
looking for the seats including daytona and I will even check out the custom
seats that you referred to Brian. I am not to picky if the seats are faded or not
and even a small tear is ok since i'm going to have them covered in the future
along with the door panel inserts. I already have a factory console that I bought
for a bargin from another member and he only used it for 2 weeks I think. To me
it looks brand new not even a speck of dirt. Thanks again and i'll keep lookin'.
One question....which of the years were the seats the niceist? I would presume
the last couple going by what the manufactoer does to keep sales alive. I guess I
need to know the model run of the daytona if you guys might have it. Last
thought. How are the seats from the IROC daytona compared to the regular car? Any
help would be great. Kelly you have any pics of the seats in the daytona you just
got I would appreciate it.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318