Re: What Alarm system do you have....

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 21:54:16 EST

>>Mikey,
  You're kiddin right? I have my alarm light mounted so far under the
dash
you'd never see it if I didnt tell you where it was.<<

naw, the way I look at it... a broken window is a hassle. If it takes
them smashing my window or scratching up my truck breaking into it before
they realize it's got an alarm, then that's just more crap for me to deal
with... and since the body shops around here all SUCK, I'd rather not
take my chances... if that little red blinking light can save me some
hassle, I'm all about it!

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" ... slammed 88 Dakota gettin' a Magnum 360!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.