UFWDA 4x4 National Call-In results

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 22:46:38 EST

Thanks to everyone who participated last week in calling or contacting the
USFS to protest trail closures, looks like we made our voices heard! (see
below)

Dak content: It really steams me when the government closes 4x4 trails that I
used to be able to take my Dak on.

Dave Kilian -- Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC 4x4 3.9L 5-spd
4" TM susp. lift, 2" Body lift, 33" BFG MT's etc...

forwarded from UFWDA...