Dakota in a domestic Dispute

From: Timbo95178@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 03:36:28 EST

Not really but on the way home this early morning i came upon the 4 way by
my neighborhood, and what do i see but a car in the middle of the
intersection i get closer and some guy and his girl are beating the crap out
of each other, no lights on and of course it was a Chevy i whipped the truck
around and get behind them dial the local PD and they are still fighting she
opened a can of whoop ass on his sorry but finally 3 sheriffs and 3 city
cops pull up one of the city cops that knows me waved me on laughing but
that's only because he had stopped me the other night for doing 48 in a 45 no
ticket about the same area. My point is i hope the guy doesn't come looking
for me or take it out on any one else with an amber fire 4.7 RT yes 4.7 RT
chromed RT rims in 2 weeks