Re: Terry (AKA FAST GRIN)

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 08:15:46 EST

"Barret, Matt" <MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com> wrote:
>Ok, Terry, ya got me (Grin) you WERE faster!! But I was quicker, and I even
>had to drive my truck!!! heee hee , you spotted me 300 pounds, And I spotted

ROTFL!!

>you lets see here, Quick D TB, Quick D intake ,Caltracs Bars, Mopar
>computer, MSD ignition, wires???!! hmmmmm thats interesting!! very
>interesting!!!!!

You forgot the 180 stat. <grin> Seriously, there's no doubt your
truck is quick. I've never dissed the 4.7 myself, I think DC did a
great job with it. Still, I prefer not having to shift. That way I
can devote more attention to the pretty little signs zipping by on the
wall beside me. :-D

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.896 @ 91.11mph